Register For An Account
- Standard design template with your firm's logo and contact information.
- Three mailing lists with a maximum of 1,000 contacts per list. An additional 500 contacts can be purchased for $5 per month per list.
- Ability to create unlimited sub-lists to further sub-divide your contacts.
- Provide your own customized content using our word-processor like interface.
- Includes a 5 MB library to store your images, documents, etc.
- Archive of all messages sent for the last 30 days. (May not include images)
An hourly service charge will be incurred if eNews Publishing is requested to prepare special composition services beyond the standard weekly and monthly newsletter program.
* The setup fee will be waived with a one year commitment to the program. ** Minor modifications to a standard template design may incur a one-time $50 charge. Customized design template may incur a one-time setup fee of $250.
Members receive a 10% discount when paying annually. Payment may be made either by check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or American Express).
A corporate payment program is available with a single billing to the company covering all individual subscribers. This program enjoys a 20% discount of $20 per subscriber with a minimum of six subscribers on the program.
Price Protection: The prices quoted above are valid through May 2014.
|Each additional list:||$5.00 / mo|
|Each additional 500 contacts:||$5.00 / mo per list|
|Each additional 5 MB of storage:||$5.00 / mo|
All users are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Email Delivery Issues. eNews Publishing employs the latest technology and standards to deliver content rich emails. However, due to recent trends in filtering SPAM and viruses, message delivery cannot be 100% guaranteed. To combat SPAM and viruses, many companies employ filtering technologies that may prevent delivery of legitimate messages. On occasion this may affect delivery of your message and perhaps having your message being mistaken as SPAM. eNews Publishing takes all the necessary precautions in preparing messages to be legal and in-sync with current standards. Once an email is sent and leaves our system, eNews Publishing cannot control or be responsible for other networks (including filters, mail servers, etc). If problems due exist in delivery, it is best to first contact the administrators of the recipient's mail server to ascertain why content is not being delivered. This applies to companies such as MSN, AOL, and others having their own firewall or filter protections.