Terms & Conditions
By using eNews Publishing services, you agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions. eNews Publishing may terminate your account if you fail to comply with any parts of the Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree, please contact eNews Publishing immediately.
Specific questions and/or suggestions concerning these Terms & Conditions should be directed to: email@example.com.
- Payments for accounts on automatic payment will be processed on the first two business days of each month after the first payment.
- You agree to protect your password(s), and to be responsible for ALL use of your account. If you believe your login name or password has been compromised or subject to unauthorized use, you must immediately report this to eNews Publishing at firstname.lastname@example.org for issuance of a new password.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing or via email at least 30 days prior to the cancellation date. Cancellations shall occur on the last day of the month for which paid. Cancellation notices sent via email must be sent to email@example.com.
- Use of accounts are subject to the following conditions and restrictions on eNews Publishing's liability. Such conditions are independent of, in addition to, and not in limitation of any other agreement or contract between the user, eNews Publishing, or any of its registered entities.
- Use of, and access to, eNews Publishing is a privilege which may be revoked at any time, in the exclusive and unlimited discretion of and by the system administrators and at any time for abusive conduct. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to, the distribution of unlawful information, use of obscene, abusive or otherwise objectionable terms, displays or language in either public messages, or private messages about which a complaint has been made. eNews Publishing is the sole arbitor of what constitutes obscene, abusive or objectionable language.
- eNews Publishing accounts may not be used to send material to any subscriber who does not wish to receive it. Users must refrain from sending further material to a subscriber after receiving a request to stop. Unsolicited emails, whether commercial or informational, are strictly prohibited. eNews Publishing users may send advertising material only to subscribers which have specifically requested it or "opted-in" to a list. eNews Publishing has a zero-tolerance policy with respect to unsolicited email originating from accounts under our control. eNews Publishing reserves the right to unsubscribe subscribers from accounts when a subscriber requests it.
- eNews Publishing accounts cannot be assigned, sold, traded or shared with any individual or organization. Failure to comply constitutes grounds for immediate termination of the account, with no refund of any portion of the subscription.
- User cannot rely on the confidentiality, or the preservation of confidentiality, of any material stored or distributed by eNews Publishing. eNews Publishing reserves the right to review any material stored in files to which the users have access and has the right to edit or remove any material, with no liability on the part of eNews Publishing for such editing or removal, which the staff, in its sole discretion, believes may be unlawful, obscene, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- The user is exclusively responsible for all content the user places on eNews Publishing meant for storage or distribution by eNews Publishing and holds eNews Publishing, its officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, expense, cost or attorney's fees resulting from or arising out of the content of any message, including, but not limited to, claims of patent or copyright infringement, appropriation of proprietary rights, invasion of privacy or defamation. It is the user's responsibility to obtain the express written permission from the holder of such rights, to enter, send, broadcast or otherwise communicate information, data, or material in which another person or entity has a patent, copyright or proprietary interest.
- eNews Publishing makes no warranty or representation, and expressly disclaims all warranties concerning the operation, maintenance or performance of eNews Publishing, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of or a component thereof.
- The user assumes all risk associated with or arising out of the user's use of or access to eNews Publishing including, but not limited to, any damage to, or destruction, loss, alteration or impairment of, the user's hardware or software; any damage to, or destruction, loss, alteration or impairment of, any material, data, message or information transmitted, received or accessed by the user; and any result or consequence of the user's transmission, receipt or accessing of any material, data, message or information on eNews Publishing.
All accounts may not be used for the sending of unsolicited email (often referred to as "spam"). See our Anti-Spam Policy.
eNews Publishing has a no tolerance spam policy. eNews Publishing actively monitors large lists and emails going to a large number of subscribers. Any customer found to be using eNews Publishing for unsolicited email will be immediately cut-off from use of their account. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every email contains an unsubscribe link and information on how to be removed from a list.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, passwords, and files. eNews Publishing will accept the instructions of any individual who claims to be authorized to direct changes to your account so long as such person presents your username and password on-line, by email or by phone, or through a Third Party Service, if any, through which you access the Products. eNews Publishing has no knowledge of your organizational structure, if you are registering for the service as an entity, or your personal relationships, if you are a person. eNews Publishing shall not be responsible for the actions of any individuals who misuse or misappropriate your contact lists or other assets using your username and password.
- The Terms & Conditions may change without notice.